Health professionals in the fields of audiology or speech-language pathology who are already registered in another regulated Canadian province who want to work in PEI for a limited time and for a special purpose only can apply for special registration with CASLPPEI.
Special registration is valid for 30 days. Special registrants are not eligible for reinstatement or annual renewal but may apply for special registration up to three times in a registration year.
Special registration applicants must:
- Set up an account in the online registration system - HMS
- Pay the special application fee
- Complete all the mandatory information in their profile
- Upload proof of registration from their original jurisdiction
- Upload proof of professional liability insurance
- Pay the special registration fee