Labour mobility transfers

Audiologists and speech-language pathologists registered with another regulating body in Canada may apply to register with CASLPPEI as a labour mobility transfer applicant.

To apply for CASLPPEI registration, labour mobility transfer applicants must:

  • Set up an account in the online registration system - HMS
  • Pay the application fee
  • Once the application fee has been received and the basic HMS account approved, complete all mandatory information in their profile (complete basic and contact information, complete and sign the legal statement)
  • Upload proof of registration from their regulatory body in the jurisdiction of practice (letter of good standing, to be uploaded under basic information)
  • Upload the certificate of insurance
  • Pay the registration fee

More information

Required documents
Fee schedule